Tuesday, March 10, 2009

When I was younger I had always imagined myself as a crazy girl who did whatever she wanted. I was never certain or set on what I wanted to become when I grew up, just as long as it wasn't something boring that I knew I would enjoy! Now in the present day I have lived that crazy life, just to a more serious extent. I lived in the moment more than I should have. Now I want to get my life back onto the right track. With doing so I have been thinking of an enjoyable life career, I want to become a Hair Artist, not a "hair dresser", but "hair artist". It sounds more spontaneous! Lately I have been looking at two schools that I would love to attend in the next two years, Taylor Andrews in Salt Lake City, Utah and Von Lesse in Provo, Utah. Right now in the moment I believe I'm leaning more towards Taylor Andrews. Just because I can see myself living in the bigger city with my life being total chaos, but at the same time loving every moment of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment