Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Crazy & Wild Is What I Want To Be

When I was young I always imaged myself as a crazy, do whatever kind of girl. 
To this day I have lived that life of a crazy uncontrollable lady! I live in the moment. 
Now I want to get my life back on track and really think about what I want to be in the next few years.
I have been thinking of the options and I have come up with becoming a Hair Artist! Yes a Hair Artist,
not a hair dresser, because that doesn't sound spontaneous enough! I like things to be big and loud.

Lately I have been looking at numerous cosmetology schools and I have come down to Taylor Andrew's
in Salt Lake City, Utah and Von Lesse in Provo, Utah. I think I am leaning more toward Taylor Andrews,
just because I am more of a city girl and I believe I could do great things in the future if I were in Salt Lake!

3 comments:

  1. Dear ABEEZY- I think that the way you wrote about how you liked things being crazy was very interesting. You could maybe go over your spelling and grammer, but I overall enjoyed reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. needs better grammer but keep being crazy its the way too live.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You would be an amazing hair artist. yes, there are a few mistakes in this passage but i can see you doing this for your career. Plus, being a crazy kind of girl isn't bad. I'd know it was fun when we were wild.

    ReplyDelete