Monday, April 6, 2009

I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO. . .

For the past few months I have been thinking about a lot of things I want to do, that I've been looking forward to. Prom has come up and I'm so excited for it! I've found myself the perfect dress that was calling my name! This prom will be different from my last year's, my friend Bryce is taking me and i know we will have fun, because I actually interact with the person I'm going with and we don't care what people think of us when we dance haha. In our group with us is Jade and Bailey, which will make it a blast. With the four of us together who knows what the night will end up like, we're just cool like that. On April 21st I will be getting released from being on probation, I'm overly excited about it! I have been on probation for six months with strict rules I've been having to follow. Once I get off probation I will be able to go out to the city without having to confirm anything with my probation officer which is really good! So once I get off I'm going to be going to a event called "Pajama Jam" where electronica and techno music is played and the setting is outside along the Salt Flats. I've been kept in boundaries to where I haven't been able to do much outside of Roosevelt, which is dreadfully boring! With the school year coming to an end finally, I've been thinking about summer non stop. I want school to be over, its caused a lot of problems for me this past year and I want to escape from the stress of it all. Summer will be filled with much fun and unforgettable memories just as last year's was! I can not wait for the late night drives with friends, endless laughing, special gatherings :), the drive-inn, and the summer breeze rushing through my hair! This will also be my last summer in the town of Roosevelt, so I'm going to make it something that I will never forget! It's crazy how my mind changes what it's looking forward to, but I believe I've set it on some pretty exciting things to look forward to.


No comments:

Post a Comment